Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.828 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,021KM ($2,200) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)