Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,759KM (€1,919) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (36 minutes ago)