Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 174% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,938KM ($3,097) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)