Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.660 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,904KM ($1,749) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)