Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.667 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,516KM ($2,110) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (40 minutes ago)