Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.851 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,434KM ($2,936) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)