Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,575KM ($2,134) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)