Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.682 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,285KM ($1,358) in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)