Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00297 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,864KM (1,300,398 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)