Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,922KM (644,691 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)