Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,750KM (1,257,425 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)