Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 BAM / KYD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 194% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 9,203KM (CI$4,139) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)