Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.194 BAM / KYD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 194% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 9,177KM (CI$4,182) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)