Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,419KM (€724) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (27 minutes ago)