Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,780KM (€908) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (39 minutes ago)