Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06197 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,833KM (61,857 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)