Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05262 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,641KM (31,191 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)