Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05683 BAM / NIO
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,159KM (20,400 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (29 minutes ago)