Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,709KM (R$ 6,355) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)