Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43544 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,030KM (R$ 4,662) in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 15,450 (27 minutes ago)