Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46849 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,075KM (R$ 2,294) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)