Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,337KM (R$ 2,606) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)