Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,804KM (R$ 5,217) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)