Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19633 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,822KM (9,280 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)