Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17920 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,631KM (20,265 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)