Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20603 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,785KM (23,224 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)