Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20709 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,825KM (23,300 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)