Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03198 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 949KM (29,668 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)