Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03198 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,575KM (49,243 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)