Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42471 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,547KM (3,642 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)