Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,196KM (﷼ 28,164,305) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)