Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02797 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,787KM (₨63,897) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)