Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06174 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,951KM (31,608 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)