Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06105 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,196KM (35,976 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)