Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06080 BAM / ETB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,972KM (32,431 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)