Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,577KM (﷼ 38,522,746) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)