Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,574KM (﷼ 38,983,826) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)