Cost of living in Gombe, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00483 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gombe (Nigeria) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,767KM (572,494 ₦) in Gombe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)