Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00102 BAM / CDF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,481KM (1,454,596 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)