Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00105 BAM / CDF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,452KM (1,378,736 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)