Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BAM / CDF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,884KM (1,763,075 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)