Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BAM / CDF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,094KM (1,950,954 Franc) in Goma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)