Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.246 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,755KM (AU$3,013) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)