Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.421 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,466KM (AU$3,847) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)