Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.389 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,369KM (AU$3,866) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)