Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.385 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,537KM (AU$3,997) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)