Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.232 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,053KM (AU$1,666) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)