Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45995 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,448KM (R$ 5,323) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)