Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45368 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,138KM (4,713 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.41 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (24 minutes ago)