Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46444 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,397KM (3,008 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)