Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09633 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,164KM (E£ 12,086) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)