Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10129 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,727KM (E£ 17,048) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1.450 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)