Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09779 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,093KM (E£ 11,172) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)