Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20322 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,968KM (E£ 9,682) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)