Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09477 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,156KM (E£ 12,200) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Helsinki costs €440 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (43 minutes ago)