Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09430 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,060KM (E£ 11,238) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)