Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10071 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 66% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,115KM (E£ 11,068) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)