Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00052 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,459KM (COL$2,817,155) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)