Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,104KM (COL$1,904,331) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)