Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,358KM (COL$3,761,009) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (43 minutes ago)