Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,410KM (COL$2,415,367) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)