Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,469KM (€1,771) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)