Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.954 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,733KM (€1,399) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)