Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.206 BAM / GIP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 107% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,318KM (£1,504) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)