Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.186 BAM / GIP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,473KM (£1,588) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 25,800 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 1 hour ago)