Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.266 BAM / GIP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,984KM (£2,199) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)