Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.307 BAM / GIP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,870KM (£2,111) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)