Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,673KM (€2,385) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)