Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02494 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,467KM (₨58,823) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 200,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €26,975 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 60 (about 3 hours ago)