Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02475 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,632KM (₨65,941) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (22 minutes ago)