Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02676 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,030KM (₨75,867) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)