Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41023 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,592KM (RM6,317) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)