Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38566 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,926KM (RM4,993) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (37 minutes ago)