Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41521 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,544KM (RM6,128) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)