Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00807 BAM / GYD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,535KM (314,163 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)