Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13076 BAM / ZAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,714KM (R 20,757) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)