Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,889KM (€963) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)