Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,170KM (€1,108) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (37 minutes ago)