Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.675 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 149% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,732KM (CHF 2,228) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)