Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 168% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,371KM (CHF 4,542) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (40 minutes ago)