Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.809 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 163% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 8,554KM (CHF 4,728) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)