Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03521 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,993KM (Php85,013) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (43 minutes ago)