Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03699 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,016KM (Php81,536) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)