Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03253 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,989KM (Php61,129) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)