Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03098 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,014KM (Php64,986) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)