Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 315 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03256 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,033KM (Php62,438) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)