Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.387 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,900KM (AU$3,534) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)