Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42471 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,742KM (4,101 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)