Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45590 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,983KM (4,350 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)