Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45387 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,057KM (4,532 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)