Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45522 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 947KM (2,080TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)