Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30196 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,490KM (4,935TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)