Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48608 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,229KM (4,586TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (39 minutes ago)