Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20552 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,371KM (11,537 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)