Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20365 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,199KM (10,796 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)