Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20348 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,997KM (24,556 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)