Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,650KM (592,109 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)