Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 BAM / AZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,511KM (1,614 ман) in Ganja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)