Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,834KM (₩1,253,572) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (21 minutes ago)