Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00156 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,132KM (₩2,650,147) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (42 minutes ago)