Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,356KM (₩1,588,307) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)