Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00154 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,911KM (₩1,237,194) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)