Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,773KM (₩1,187,475) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)