Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02449 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,318KM (₨53,815) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)