Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,079KM (€1,061) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)