Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,840KM (€2,470) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (42 minutes ago)