Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,817KM (€2,459) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)