Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42844 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,004KM (2,343 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (32 minutes ago)