Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42022 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,692KM (4,026 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)