Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43256 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,535KM (5,860 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)