Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,259KM (2,252 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (34 minutes ago)