Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,065KM (2,064 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (35 minutes ago)