Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,899KM (1,898 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)