Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,533KM (1,534 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)