Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17907 BAM / BWP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,664KM (P14,878) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)