Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 560 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16072 BAM / BWP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,967KM (P12,237) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)