Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16902 BAM / BWP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,937KM (P17,375) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)