Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 818KM (1,457 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)