Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 656KM (986 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)