Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.579 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 997KM (1,723 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)