Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24861 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,045KM (元4,204) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)