Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24820 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,114KM (元4,488) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)