Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25121 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,296KM (元5,158) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)