Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24954 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,519KM (元6,089) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)