Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25305 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,814KM (7,169元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)