Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25026 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,905KM (元7,613) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)