Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25229 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,477KM (元5,856) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (9 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)