Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26093 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,082KM (元7,980) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)