Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,728KM (€882) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (27 minutes ago)